Image Map

Saturday, February 7, 2015

14 Days of Valentines: Taking A Break


Good Morning Y'all! When I tell you I am so tired, I was up ALL NIGHT trying to organize my Pinterest boards and its way more work than I expected. Organizing my boards have  had me so distracted and I was unable to complete my post for today but don't worry I will be back tomorrow with two post.

If you're new to Creatively Dysfunctional, read more about me here and here.
Follow my Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin', & Pinterest! I'll follow you back!

And make sure to catch up on 14 Days of Valentine's below:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6

Make sure to come back tomorrow for Day 7 and Day 8!

But wait, before you leave link up with me for #withlovefridays! All you need to do is go here and link up any post you have about love. Anything you feel in love with, your wedding, how much you love peanut butter, self love, pretty much anything have to do with love.

Thank you all for visiting me!