Image Map

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Life So Far...


Hey Y'all! Happy Tuesday!

So far 2015 has been great to me. I've relocated back to Mississippi, the job search is looking well, & the the love department is back in business.

During my time in Houston, I've experienced good and bad times. Within a week of being there I had 2 jobs and a place to stay; you can say I had my shit together. I was meeting new people, trying new things, and loving my life. At some point I guess the lifestyle I was living was not in God's plan so he decided to humble me by taking all my blessings back. Before you knew it, I was jobless, homeless, & friendless. My life was officially not on track. For months I tried getting my shit back together but with the bad habits and "new friends" I had obtained, I just couldn't find my way back. I guess a small town girl from Mississippi wasn't ready for the big city of Houston.

Since moving back during the holiday season I hadn't really had time to just job search like I wanted but was still able to pull an interview for an assisted living home. Things are going well with that. I've done my interview, TB skin tests, fingerprint and now I'm just waiting to do my physical and the results of my background  check. Hopefully I'll be working by the beginning of February and able to have a consistent income.

With all other things falling in place, honey my Prince Charming has seem to have made his way into my life. It may be to soon to tell if this will be forever but for now I'm enjoying it. It's been 3 years since my last real relationship relationship and I feel I'm ready to take that journey again. Hey you never know he might be the man who I spend the rest of my life with.

Has 2015 been good to you? Let me know in the comments below of Tweet Me!