Image Map

Sunday, January 18, 2015

My 6 All Time Favorite Movies


Hey Y'all & Happy Sunday!

My weekend consisted of me do absolutely NOTHING! I mean literally nothing at all. I only showered and brushed my teeth and put on my jammies, then watched YouTube and Netflix. How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Tweet Me and let me know!

So being in the spirit of watching movies all weekend, I wanted to let you all know my six favorite movies of all times. So without any further ado, let's get into it!

Image Source
I don't think I was even 10 years old yet and my immature ass Uncle who was babysitting let me watch Scarface. When I tell you I was scared shitless from the scene where Tony and Angel was was bamboozled and Angel was chopped up by a chainsaw right in front of Tony.

Image Source
The ultimate "You Can Turn A Whore Into A Housewife" movie. LoL I cannot believe I just typed that but if you've ever hear the saying, "You can't turn a whore into a housewife" then you know exactly what I mean.

Image Source
You can't go wrong with Coming To America. Eddie Murphy with Arsenio Hall was genius with this movie. Every time I see this movie, I laugh like its the first time I ever seen it.

Image Source
What can I say? It's freaking Grease. Everyone wanted to attend Rydell High, I know I did!

Image Source
Yes, I have an obsession with Mob/Cartel movies and I love ever Godfather movies.

Image Source
Trannies & The Timewarp!! This is my ultimate all time favorite. I can watch it over and over again and it will never get old to me.

So before I get out of here Tweet Me your favorite moves and let's do the Timewarp!!