Image Map

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Image Source

Hey Y'all! Good Morning & Happy 2015!

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for coming by to visit:


Currently I had a minor set back and was currently unable to go live on my original date of January 1, 2015. Considering I am a self taught blog designer (well not really a designer, I just play around on my own blog) I had to make a few changes and the new date to launch will be Sunday, January 11, 2015 with "Who is she? She said what? What is she thinking?", a personal get to know me segment.

Please bare with me as I am working my hardest with tutorials from fellow bloggers and the help of Pinterest.

Feel free to follow my links as I make the necessary changes to make Creative Dysfunctional the best I am capable of.

      

If you have any constructive criticism or comments please feel free to let me know via email or tweet me @CreativelyDys, I would love to hear from you!