Image Map

Friday, January 16, 2015

Top 5 in Sports This Week


This week has had its ups and downs for me but it has been amazing in sports news. So lets get right to it.

#1
Mo Williams scores 52 points and breaks the Twolves 15 game losing streak.
Image Source
Not bad for a guy from Mississippi. Literally growing up a few houses down from him and graduating from the same high school I am so genuinely happy and proud of him.

#2
Antonio Brown named a 2015 Pro Bowl Captain!
Image Source
This is so important to Steelers Nation because after losing to the fucking Ravens because we get to live in the NFL a little big longer.

#3
KG headbutt's Dwight Howard

Oh this made my day. Did you see KG mouth, "On my Mama"?? That's how you know it was about to get serious. To be honest with you, I miss the old days when the NBA was more physical. I looked forward to watching the games especially a Pistons game because I knew someone was going to start a fight.

#4
Coach Cal VS Dickey V

Coach Calipari wasn't having it when it came to Dick Vitale comments about how he's running his organization. It made me laugh.

#5
Ohio State Wins National Championship
Image Source
Ohio State beats Oregon 42-20 for National Championship. I'm proud of Ohio they played well today.

Today I'm linking up with:

That Friday Blog Hop Venus Trapped in Mars