Image Map

Thursday, January 15, 2015

WTF is #TGIT

Hey Y'all!! Good Morning!

Image Source
I know some of you may be wondering what the hell is #TGIT. We'll honey let me tell you, its the greatest gift sent from God himself! It's the epitome of a great day. It's the Sunshine that makes you happy when skies are grey! Its Thank God Its Thursday aka Shondaland Thursday!

Now if you've been hiding under a rock, let me bring you up to speed. #TGIT is a set of 3 TV shows created by Shonda Rhimes who is a screenwriting genius if I may say so myself. She's know for working with several show's but her main shows are Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and her latest project, How To Get Away With Murder!

Image Source
If you aren't up to date, immediately log on to ABC TV Network, Netflix, or your cable's OnDemand station and watch the latest season of all shows. Honey, after watching these 3 shows back to back you may need go into cardiac arrest or righteously lose your damn mind.

What are you waiting for? GO WATCH NOW! Now you have exactly 2 weeks from today to catch up. Trust me that's plenty of time because once you start you just can't stop!

Tweet Me and let me know what you thing of the show and make sure you come back next Thursday for the TGIT Survival Kit!

BUT WAIT, there's more! It's also Thursty Thursday!


I love Skyy, he's going to be my Baby Daddy! Check him out on YouTube!

Today I'm linking up with:

Hopelessly Ever After  Treasure Tromp   Sincerely, Paula