Image Map

Thursday, January 22, 2015

TGIT Survival Guide



Hey Y'all! Happy Thursday!

How has your week been so far? Mine has been great except for the spur of the moments where I just want to scream to the top of my lungs!

RED WINE. If you are apart of ShondaLand then you know you can't even begin the night without your red wine! I'm not a big red win drinker but I found one that I like so I stick with Elsa Bianchi Malbec especially since I only drink it on Thursday nights.


POPCORN. There's nothing like having a good snack to make it through 3 hours of great drama TV especially when you only a few moments between commercial breaks!


CELL PHONE: TO BE KEPT ON SILENT THE ENTIRE 3 HOURS! We only check our phones during commercial breaks to check twitter and to tweet Shonda about this fuckery she does to us every week!