Image Map

Monday, January 12, 2015

Motivate Me Monday #1


Hey Y'all & Happy Monday!
Many of us dread Monday morning but I have a different agenda this year. My goal is to be motivated come Monday morning. I have so many things I'm working and failure is not an option. While browsing new blogger tips and ways to better my blog I came across two ladies who have similar thoughts about starting your week off motivated. Miss Angie of My So-Called Chaos has a linkup called Musical Mondays where you posts her motivational song for the week and Melyssa of The Nectar Collective has a linkup called Weekly Wishes where you share your goals, challenges, or for the week, month, year, or whatever. Both ladies have incredible blogs and great links especially for new bloggers like myself.

Musical Monday:
TI & Rihanna's Live Your Life


This song plays a part in more than one way for me. If you've read my post "Who Is She? She Said What? What Was She Thinking?", you will know that I've lived my life mostly for the people around me rather than for myself and I've recently started living my life as I see fit. Live Your Life puts me in a "I'm Doing Me & No One Will Stop Me" mood and I'm loving it.

Weekly Wishes:
1. Organize my blog plan and scheduled social media for the rest of January.
2. Link up my blog everyday this week.
3. Make all last minute and final changes to my blog.
4. Cook at least 5 days this week.
5. Catch up on Redband Society & Chicago PD.
6. Wake up everyday at 8am.

Do you have a motivational song or weekly wishes? Tweet Me about them!

Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos></a>
<br /><div align=

The Nectar Collective